Ree Donick and the gang at Jeca are friends with the team at The HR Gazette so when we heard that they were co-producing an event with League and WorkTango which included such awesome healthy-eating brands as Mindful Snacks, we knew that we just had to come along!
Tonight's sold-out summit, called InnovateWork Toronto, will bring together 300-350 business professionals from Canada, the US and the UK who are interested in networking and learning about innovative ways to improve employee benefits and ensure healthy workforces.
The event is at the super-cool MaRS Discovery District which is a hub for innovation in business.
Mindful Snacks has a table at the event and they will be offering a gift bundle in aid of a top local kids charity called Moorelands.
We can't wait to chat with the GTA's best minds about new ways to encourage better office habits and hear from the amazing speakers and panel.
InnovateWork Toronto Agenda:
5:20 - 5:45 - Registration & Networking
5:45 - 6:00 - Event Introduction - Rob Catalano, Co-Founder, WorkTango
6:00 - 6:40 - HR Passion Series - 10-minute Passion Talks
- Session 1 - HR Friends…let’s challenge ourselves - Kelly Davis, Senior Vice President, HR - Town Shoes Limited
- Session 2 - Blowing up the Traditional Engagement Survey - Cheryl Fullerton, EVP People & Communications, Corus Entertainment
- Session 3 - Putting the HUMAN back in Human Resources - Tania Oppedisano, National Director of HR, DIALOG
6:40 - 7:00 - Networking Break
7:00 - 7:25 - Keynote - Mike Serbinis, Founder & CEO, League - How Technology is Changing the Employee Experience
7:30 - 8:15 - Panel Discussion - 13 years into the future - what will the workplace look like in 2030? - What major trends will shape a new workplace? What will fall to the waste-side?
- Moderator - Krista Jones, Managing Director, Work & Learning, MaRS
- Panelist 1 - Bill Greenhaigh, CEO, Stratx
- Panelist 2 - Stephen Harrington, Natoinal Lead, Talent Strategy, Deloitte
- Panelist 3 - Johnathan Nightingale, Founder & Partner, Raw Signal Group
- Panelist 4 - Larissa K. Holmes, Head, People Operations,Borrowell
8:15 - 8:20 - Closing Statements & Raffle Giveaway - Rob Catalano
8:20 - 8:45 - Final Networking
Share this post
- Tags: Jeca Bars